Image Map

Monday 28 November 2016

Review | Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50

Regardless of if it is a freezing cold day, a scorching hot day or somewhere in the middle... we should always wear sunscreen. The say sunscreen is one of the bets anti-aging products you can use but we typically only start thinking about sunscreen when it is sunny and hot. Even when its cloudy and "meh" weather sunscreen should be applied. The Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face Superscreen with SPF50  has been my go-to SPF product for the past couple of months. It's a no-fuss product that I absolutely adore and will repurchase when my current tube empties.



This post has been sitting in my "drafts" folder for close to a week. I think it's because I want everybody to love this product as much as I do!

This sunscreen is skin-coloured but becomes invisible once applied, leaving no white cast. It feels really hydrating on the skin, absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth. I find that this can be applied instead of or over moisturiser and used like a primer, as it provides a good base for make-up. It doesn't feel greasy and it doesn't leave any residue behind.

The packaging is great, a sleek black tube. The only thing that would improve the packaging would be if the lid flipped open instead of of the screw-off lid. There is no yucky sunscreen smell. It has no real scent, but smells nice at the same time.

Overall this is a luxurious feeling sunscreen that feels moisturising and works as a great base for make-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.